- Large timber deck with sunken Outdoor Hot Tub, sun loungers, garden furniture and barbeque area.
- One double room with king size four poster bed.
- One twin room with option of an additional full size guest bed.
- Bed linen, duvets, towels and bathrobes included - beds made up on arrival
- Two en-suite bathrooms with walk in showers and Jacuzzi baths.
- Stylishly furnished with a spacious central living and kitchen area.
- Fully equipped kitchen including a microwave and dishwasher.
- Flat screen TV with satellite and Freeview channels plus wild watch - live nature footage
- Utility area with washer and dryer
- Central heating
- Gas and Electricity included
- Fresh flowers, wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Welcome pack - Tea, coffee, milk and biscuits
- All lodges strictly non-smoking
- Dog friendly (in selected lodges and charges apply).
- Cots - £12 per week or £6 per short break (bedding not supplied)
- High chair - £12 per week or £6 per short break
- Dogs - £36 per dog per week or £24 per dog per short break
(max dogs 2 unless by prior agreement)
- Spa slippers - £2.95 a pair
- Hot Tub Comfort Pack – includes the hire of one towelling robe and one large towel with one pair of spa slippers £10 per pack
- Treating Ourselves – includes the hire of two towelling robes with two pairs of spa slippers, handmade chocolate truffles, bottle of Cava and Cole & Lewis travel toiletries £40 per pack
- Extra Bubbles – Prosecco £8.95, Sparkling Rose £11.90, Champagne £22.95, Rose Champagne £25.95.
Take a look at some more lodge images in our gallery
Before making your booking please read the notes below and the terms & conditions, as any requests for changes to bookings after they have been confirmed may incur additional charges.
All offers subject to availability. Normal terms and conditions apply.
All special offers and discounts are only available to new bookings and cannot be applied to bookings already confirmed. Where two offers or discounts apply the greater of the two will be taken off your booking.
- Weekly holidays Sat-Sat
- Short Breaks available all year (Fri-Mon Mon-Fri)
- Check in between 4pm -6pm. Check out 10am
- Please note Christmas & New Year are weekly
- bookings only (see price list for details).
- Last minute breaks considered any day start if booked within 2 weeks of start date. Please contact our booking team for availability
- Alternative dates please contact our booking team
- £100 deposit required to secure your booking. Full payment required six weeks prior to holiday start date.
- Some discounts do not appear automatically on the availability checker but any applicable to the booking will be added when your booking is confirmed.